Safer Streets 4 survey
The Home Office has recently launched the latest Safer Streets funding opportunity which Police and Crime Commissioners and Local Authorities are eligible to bid into.
Approximately £75 million of funding is being made available for interventions aimed at:
- reducing neighbourhood crime: domestic burglary, robbery, theft from person, vehicle crime.
- reducing Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB).
- reducing Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) in public spaces, including the night-time economy.
- increasing feelings of safety in public places.
- a combination of the above.
We want to hear your views on how safe you feel in Sussex and how you think safety can be improved, so that the needs of Sussex's communities are reflected in the bid for the Safer Streets funding.
We have created a quick survey to seek your views on what you think the priorities should be, which communities you feel are disproportionately and persistently impacted by these types of crimes/issues and what solutions could help tackle these types of crimes.
This survey will close on Friday 29 April 2022.