PEEL: Effectiveness 2017 (2)
The 'Effectiveness' strand of the 2017 Police Effectiveness Efficiency and Legitimacy (PEEL) inspection looked at:
• How effective are police forces at preventing crime, tackling anti-social behaviour and keeping people safe?
• How effective are forces at investigating crime and reducing re-offending?
• How effective are forces at protecting those who are vulnerable from harm, and supporting victims?
• How effective are forces at tackling serious and organised crime?
• How effective are the forces’ specialist capabilities?
The PCC's response can be viewed here.