Pan-Sussex Strategy for Domestic Abuse Accommodation and Support 2021-2024
Local support services
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse:
In an emergency, always call 999.
For specialist domestic abuse support and advice, the following services can help:
- Change, Grow, Live Domestic Abuse Service: Domestic abuse support service. Contact: 0300 323 9985 - Domestic Abuse Service - East Sussex | Change Grow Live
- Clarion Housing Group: Domestic abuse refuge service. Contact: 0300 500 8000 - Domestic abuse or violence | Clarion (myclarionhousing.com)
- WORTH Services: Domestic abuse support service. Contact: 07834968539 or 033 022 28181 - Local support for people being abused - West Sussex County Council
- Safe in Sussex: Domestic abuse refuge service. Contact: 0330 333 7416 - Home - Safe In Sussex
- My Sisters' House Women's Centre: Domestic abuse support service. Contact: 01243 697800 - My Sisters' House
- Victim Support Domestic Abuse Specialist Service: Domestic abuse support service. Contact: 0300 323 9985 - Brighton and Hove Domestic Abuse Specialist Service - Victim Support
- Stonewater: Domestic abuse refuge service. Contact: 01293 780419 - Stonewater is a leading social housing provider.
- RISE: Domestic abuse support service. Contact: 01273 622 822 - Freedom from domestic abuse | RISE (riseuk.org.uk)
- LGBT Switchboard: Specialist LGBT domestic abuse service. Contact: 01273 359042 - Brighton & Hove LGBT Switchboard.
- Veritas Justice: Stalking support and advocacy service. Contact: 01273 234773 - Veritas Justice
- Hersana: Specialist Black domestic abuse support service. Contact: 07376 293 487 - Support For Black Survivors Of Abuse | HERSANA. | England
- Opoka: Specialist Polish domestic abuse service. Contact: 0300 365 1700 - Opoka
- Friends, Families and Travellers: Specialist support service for Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Communities. Contact: 01273 234 777 - Friends, Families and Travellers (gypsy-traveller.org)
If you have been a victim of any type of crime in Sussex, then you can find details of local support on the SafeSpace Sussex website.